Not all ladders are created equal. Diamond Composite Structures sources only the highest quality structural members to assemble our FRP ladders. Ladders are a critical piece of equipment which must meet relevant OSHA regulations. Working environment, height, material, skid surface, placement and installation are all critical considerations. Diamond Composite Structures can help your organization choose the right ladder, safety cages and guards to meet your working environments.
Let your employees move safely and risk-free from one platform to another. Diamond CS has experience in working with companies that have a variety needs and situations.
Tried and True Ladder Solutions:
- FRP Ladders are often preferred to other materials like aluminum and steel
- Flame-retarded and UV coated for durability and exposure
- Corrosion resistant for harsh environments
- Fluted non-skid rungs for foot and hand safety
- Safety cages for fall prevention
- Variety of installation and mounting solutions
- OSHA 1910.27
- Higher specific strength (strength / weight)
Let Diamond Composite Services help determine your ladder and safety cage solution.